Tuesday, June 19, 2012

China - Day 4 - She's all mine!!!

After I received Maggie yesterday they told me I had to keep her overnight to decide whether or not I really wanted to adopt her.  Ummm, really????  We went back today to make everything official.  After signing lots of paperwork, swearing that I will never abandon or harm her, and having our first official family photo taken, it was a done deal.  Bai, Hai Lu is now officially Maggie Elizabeth Hai Lu Spiro.  She's all mine!!!


First giggles while we waited to make it official!!!


She doesn't mind sitting in the high chair but will not let a piece of food through her lips.  We've tried egss, congee, bread, watermelon and ice cream and she won't budge.


This is her "I don't care what you have, I'm not opening my mouth" look


Just chillin


She's finally starting to warm up to her Uncle Tom.  Grandpa, not so much

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this picture of her with Uncle Tom! LOL about Grandpa. Don't know why it made me chuckle, but she will come around. I am AMAZED that she won't even lick her lips with ice cream or watermelon?! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the sweetest picture i've ever seen. grandpa? haha thought it was grumpy! lol. can you blog her whole life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most adorable little laugh. She is going to have such a wonderful life with you as her mom.

    ReplyDelete